This post includes both Keren Wang's English language summary translation of Xi Jinping's Five Key Points on Chinese Rule of Law, which include the following.
1. If the corruption problem persists, it will inevitably lead to the overthrow of the Party and the State;
2. The Party must confine its own actions within the bounds of the Constitution and law;
3. We must enclose power within the cage of institutions;
4. When civilians have no place to go to seek redress for the wrongs they suffered,civil unrest will be inevitable;
5. We must perform our legal obligations, and refrain from exercising powers that are not provided by law.
The post also includes the original Chinese reporting of the presentation at which these Five Key Points were announced (Link).